The National Assembly adopted the Decision on the Referendum results
In the first part of the 16th Regular Session of the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska the Report of the Republic Commission for administering the Referendum on the Republic Day was adopted and the Bill amending the Law on arms and ammunition – by urgency procedure, the Law on railways, the Law on elementary education in the Republic of Srpska.
The National Assembly has again adopted a Decision on the observance of the results of the Referendum held on 25 September 2016 and the Decision on the termination of the mandate of the Republican Commission for the Referendum.
By special Decision the National Assembly has authorized Republic Commission in the part relating to the participation in the proceedings before the Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina until the completion of that appeal, and the Conclusion which obligates the Government of the Republic of Srpska to provide resources and full legal protection and support to the members of the Republic Commission in possible court processes.
The deputies will continue the 16th Regular Session Tuesday, 14 February at 10.00.
The remaining items on the agenda are:
12. Draft Law on general product safety in the Republic of Srpska;
13. Draft Law on protection of population from infectious diseases;
14. Draft Law on mining;
15. Draft Law on National Park "Drina"
16. Bill amending the Law on Notaries;
17. Bill amending the Law on protection and rescue in emergency situations;
18. Bill amending the Law on medical chambers;
19. Bill amending the Law on geological investigations;
20. Proposal of the Republic of Srpska transport strategy for the period 2016 - 2030;
21 Draft Strategy of scientific and technological development of the Republic of Srpska 2017 - 2021 - "Knowledge for Development";
22. The draft strategy to improve the social situation of persons with disabilities in the Republic of Srpska 2017-2026 .;
23. The draft Strategy for waste management for the period 2017 - 2026;
24. Draft Budget of Regulatory Commission for Energy of the Republic of Srpska for 2017;
25. Report of the Investment - Development Bank of the Republic of Srpska ad Banja Luka and funds on operations for 2015, with the report of an independent external auditor;
26. Annual report of the High Judicial and Prosecutorial Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina for 2015;
27. Information on the activities of the Republic of Srpska in the areas of regional and institutional cooperation;
28. Information on the realization of the rights of refugees, displaced persons and returnees;
29. Selection and appointment.