19 items proposed for the 21st Regular Session
The Collegium of the National Assembly of Republic of Srpska decided today that the 21st Regular Session of the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska will begin on Tuesday, September 12th , and there are 19 items on the proposed agenda.
As the President of the National Assembly Nedeljko Čubrilović said, the session will take place on 12, 13 and 14 September and the continuation is planned for 19, 20 and 21 September.
Proposed Agenda for the 21st Regular Session:
1.Parliamentary questions to the Prime Minister of Republic of Srpska;
2. Bill amending the Law on Criminal Procedure of Republic of Srpska, by urgent procedure;
3. Bill amending the Law on the Suppression of Corruption, Organized and toughest forms of Economic Crime, by urgent procedure;
4. Draft Law on mining;
5. Draft Law on the protection of the population against infectious diseases;
6. Bill amending the Law on Geological Explorations;
7. Bill amending the Law on Economic and Social Council;
8. Proposal of the Code of Conduct for deputies in the National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska;
9. Draft law on deadlines for settlement of financial liabilities in business transactions;
10. Draft Law on Chemicals;
11. Draft Law on Secondary Education;
12. Proposal of the Development Strategy of the Republic of Srpska trade until 2022;
13. Draft Strategy of the mental health in the Republic of Srpska for the period 2017-2027;
14. a) Report of the Main Audit Service of the Republic of Srpska Public Sector on the conducted financial audit of the Consolidated Annual Financial Statements for the users of the Republic of Srpska Budget for the period 01.01-31.12.2016.
b) Annual Audit Report of the Audit Service of the General Public Sector of Republic of Srpska for 2017;
15. Report on the state of the insurance sector in the Republic of Srpska for the period 1.1.2016. until 31.12.2016. Report on the work of the Insurance Agency of Republic of Srpska for the period 1.1. to 31.12. 2016 and the Financial Operations Report of the Insurance Agency of the Republic of Srpska for the period 1.1.2016. until 31.12.2016. With the Conclusion of the Government of the Republic of Srpska No. 04 / 1-012-2-2020 / 17;
16. Report on the implementation of the Strategy for Tourism Development of the Republic of Srpska for the period 2011-2020 in 2016;
17. Annual report of the High Judicial and Prosecutorial Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina for 2016;
18. Report on the work of the PC RTRS for 2016, the Work Plan for 2017 and the Report on the Audit of Financial Operations of RTRS for 2016 - External Audit;
19. Election and appointments.