19 items on the Agenda of the 22nd Regular Session
The Collegium of the National Assembly determined today the final Proposal of the Agenda of the 22nd Regular Session with 19 items.
The Session is scheduled for Tuesday, October 17 at 10.00. The session will last on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If the National Assembly does not finish its work on agenda items, the Session will be resumed on Tuesday, October 24th.
Proposed Agenda of the 22nd Session:
1. Parliamentary questions and answers - '' Parliamentary hour '';
2. Proposal of the Resolution on the Protection of the Constitutional Order and Proclamation of the Military Neutrality of the Republic of Srpska - Proposal of the Deputy Clubs SNSD, SP and SDS-K;
3. Proposal of the Law on Solidarity Fund for diagnosis and treatment of diseases, conditions and injuries of children abroad - proposal of the President of the Republic;
4. Draft Law on Amendments to the Law on Courts of the Republic of Srpska;
5. Draft Law on Amendments to the Law on Violations of Republic of Srpska;
6. Draft Law on Amendments to the Law on Communal Activities;
7. Draft Law on spas;
8. Draft Law on Amendments to the Law on Foreign Exchange Operations;
9. Draft Law on Amendments to the Law on Pension Reserve Fund of Republic of Srpska;
10. Report on the work of the Ministry of Interior of Republic of Srpska for the first six months of 2017;
11. a) Report of the Supreme Office for the RS Public Sector Auditing on the conducted financial audit of the Consolidated Annual Financial Report for the users of the Republic of Srpska Budget for the period 01.01-31.12.2016.;
b) Annual Audit Report of the Supreme Office for the RS Public Sector Auditing for 2017;
12. Consolidated Report on Execution of the Budget of Republic of Srpska for the period 01.01-30.6.2017.;
13. Interpellation for reviewing the economic policy of the Government of Republic of Srpska - proposal by deputies;
14. Annual report of the High Judicial and Prosecutorial Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina for 2016;
15. Report of the Guarantee Fund of Republic of Srpska a.d. Banja Luka on work for 2016;
16. Proposal of Decision on adoption of the Proposal of the Spatial Plan of the Special Purpose Area "Klekovača";
17. Proposal of the decision on the approval of the Draft Spatial Plan of the Special Purpose Area "Banja Luka Airport";
18. Repealing the Decision on granting special authorization number: 02/1 - 021 - 124/17 of February 9th , 2017 and the Conclusion on the Report of the Republic Commission for the Conduct of a Referendum on the Results of the Republican Referendum on the Question: "Do you support January 9 to be celebrated as the Republic of Srpska Day? Number: 02/1 - 021 - 125/17 " dated February 9, 2017.
19. Election and appointment;
- Election of the Ombudsman for Children
SDS-SRS RS MPs, PDP and NDP members voted against the Draft Agenda.